I'm not someone who just does the typical things everyone does
That's how it is~
I like to make trouble~
But I'm also an obedient cutie~
Please just love me 💕💕💕
Breathtaking Photos of Enchanted Landscapes
- Dead Horse Mill, Crystal, Colorado, United States (source)
- Mont Saint, Michel, France (source)
- Fairytale Tree Tunnel, Ireland (source)
- Lake Brienz, Switzerland (source)
- Grand Canyon Skywalk, Arizona, United States (source)
- Maroon Bells, Colorado, United States (source)
- Forest Bridge, Japan (source)
- Enchanted Forest, Bavaria, Germany (source)
- Bend in the Yangtze River, China (source)
- The Matterhorn towering over the village of Zermatt, Swiss Alps (source - © Brian Jannsen)
From around the world, some of the most beautiful and enchanting abandoned locations:
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, US
- The Kerry Way Walking Path, Ireland
- Craco, Italy
- Blade Mill, France
- Czestochowa Train Depot, Poland
- North Brother Island, New York, US
- Bodiam Castle, East Sussex, England
- 19th Century Mill, Sorrento, Italy
Moving Through Color
These breathtaking tree tunnels are famous in their respective countries, standing as a testament to time and beauty:
- Wisteria Tunnel, Tochigi, Japan - Ashikaga Flower Park in Tochigi is one of the best places to admire different varieties of wisteria.
- Dark Hedges, County Antrim, Northern Ireland - This beautiful avenue of beech trees was planted by the Stuart family in the 18th century, and is one of the most photographed natural phenomena in the country.
- Tunnel of Love, Kleven, Ukraine - This luscious green tunnel provides passage for a private train that provides wood to a local factory. The tunnel is also used by lovers to make a wish – it is said that if they are sincere in their love, their wishes will come true.
- Ginkgo Tree Tunnel, Tokyo, Japan - Around 65,000 ginkgo trees line the streets of Tokyo; they are known as “the bearer of hope”, since some of them survived the bombing of Hiroshima. This tree tunnel is located in the outer garden of Meiji Shrine.
- Jacarandas Walk, Johannesburg, South Africa - The Jacaranda trees explode into full blossom every October, turning the walk into a purple paradise.
- Point Reyes, California, United States - Bishop pine, douglas fir and coast redwood are all to be found in this atmospheric part of the Pacific Coast.
- Ashdown Forest, West Sussex, England - Much of the tree cover in the South Downs area was razed thousands of years ago, but some thickly-wooded areas remain.
- Sena De Luna, Spain - A small Spanish village in the province of Castile and León, Sena De Luna is home to around 450 people.
So I was looking at the paper and..
Men from the UK and Ireland are ugly?
I just wish that I could cut it all off. I actually wish I had enough money to get liposuction. I would do anything to get enough money to do that, and then I would work my ass off after to make sure that I never got fat again.